Carnivals and Kiddie Gyms. 11-on-11 JUNE 2014

June 20, 2014  •  Leave a Comment

Wow!  May-June sort of took me like a tornado.  Before I knew it, it was June 10th and I had only taken 5 images towards my 11-on-11 project.  So I buckled down over the following week and found some wonderful light and exciting moments to document and share.

The flower turned 6 months young this month and it proved to be the month of adjustments for our gemstone.  The flower is becoming quickly more active and soon to be crawling.  I think the more mobile she becomes the more sibling envy sets in with her older sister.  So I took a few moments a captured the sweetness that is my gemstone.  I love that about 30% of the time she lets me sweep her bangs to the side with a bow, and the other 70% of the time is left running with her hair catching in the wind as she flitters from one thing to the next.  She often asks me to cut her hair so it doesn’t get in her eyes – pulling on hair that is not even in her bang purview.  I have yet to give in and give her a short haircut.  I love the innocence of growing curls.  Maybe in the coming months you’ll see a new shorter curled gemstone.  We’ll see.

Every year, we attend Ottawa’s Lion’s Club Carnival.  Last year, I photo-documented (instead of rocking the twirly pukes) as I was pregnant.  This year I lost out on rock-pape- scissors to get the parental wrist band.  So I opted to photo-document again.  I can hardly wait until next year when the flower will be old enough to try out a few rides!

11on116-1401 11on116-1402 11on116-1403 11on116-1404 11on116-1405 11on116-1406 11on116-1407 11on116-1408 11on116-1409 11on116-1410 11on116-1411

Ending on a stolen moment as my baby quickly grows into a little girl.

For more inspiring images take a gander through my child and  family portrait galleries!

Interested in having me capture those special moments of your little one?  Send me a note!

To be put on our mailing list to receive updates keep in the now on specials and goings on at Red Jasper Artistry click here!


Comments

No comments posted.
Loading...

The latest images hot off of the PLP editing screen.  

 

Subscribe
RSS
Archive
January February March April May (1) June July (5) August (2) September (1) October November December
January February (1) March April May June July August September October November December
January February March April May June July (2) August (1) September October (1) November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December
January February March (2) April May June July August September October November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December